Saturday, July 16, 2016

Asking for help

One important thing I have really noticed so far from this summer is the importance of asking for help. In the beginning we weren't exactly sure of the end goal and desired results our professor required from looking at all the data. 

 I didn't always feel comfortable asking extra questions or saying I'm lost or don't understand in the beginning of our research because I didn't want to seem incompetent. 

Keeping in contact with the professor through emails and office meetings has helped out to make sure that the ideas we come up with are aligned with the goals of our overall research.

After working for some time now I understand that there will always be questions. Asking questions helps everyone work together to reach a better understanding and learn together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment