Wednesday, September 9, 2009
When I've found time to work on the project, I spent it mapping out the series of steps required to implement this correctly. I met with Suresh to briefly discuss utilizing JCute. We decided taking an interface as input (or as one of them) may be beneficial, seeing as we cannot account for the student's possible helper methods. Using the interface to generate tests may be beneficial, since the behavioral differences span the methods defined in the interface. All that is required from respective solutions, outside the interface, are the constructors, which cannot be defined in the interface. Summarizing, this results in taking both solutions, as well as the interface being implemented. This results in 3 inputs. I shall post more information as I go on and implement this.