Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So far in my extensive programming learning, I've shifted my focus to concentrate primarily on one language. Attempting to learn both Java and C# simultaneously resulted in several instances in confusion, and multiple debugging errors as I unintentionally used the syntax of one language for another. I've concentrated primarily on learning Java, but do plan to eventually concentrate on C# to possess a similar level of skill in each language.
In my studies in Java, I believe I've obtained enough practice in several areas to declare that I have reached mastery in programming concepts such as Creation and calling of Methods, Loops, Embedded Loops, Declaration of Variables, Declaration of Constants, Scope of Variables, Concatenation of Strings and other Variables, Method Parameters, and Obtaining Return Values from Methods. In my upcoming studies, I plan on better familiarizing myself with the Math class in the JDK, along with String Index and Length determining, and the inclusion of Graphics in my programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment