Tuesday, February 23, 2010

iTutor Updates: Formal Writing & Project Documentation

After being somewhat swamped with coursework over the last two weeks, I believe I'll be able to make significant progress on the iTutor project over the next two weeks. After looking over the iTutor project code itself, I found that it is lacking in terms of documentation.

The tasks that require attention are as follows:
  1. iTutor formal writing: further incorporating feedback, revising, and updating the draft as necessary. My goal is to have a completed, revised draft ready to be submitted to Dr. Xie.
  2. Project documentation: After looking at the iTutor project and exploring, while trying to determine my next steps, I found it somewhat difficult due to the lack of documentation. In order to properly continue the project, I shall first document all of my current features.

No comments:

Post a Comment