Thursday, February 25, 2010

Java Studies

In my extensive studies, as of now, I have created over 70 full Java Programs. Their levels of difficulty range from simple "Hello World" type programs, to Credit Card Verifyers in GUI format, BMI Calculators, and a simple Text Editor "MiKhirySoft Word". I can conclude that as of now, I am fairly proficient in solving simple problems presented to me, and transforming them into fully functional text based Java Programs. I've also come to a good understanding on how to create functioning GUIs. I plan on continuing enhancing my skills by completely covering the book Building Java Programs by Reges, and proceeding into a slightly more advanced book, Big Java. Upon completion of these goals, I will have obtained a level of proficiency in which I can begin White Box Testing for various sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment