Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bit Vector Input

Posted on Thursday August 07, 2008 by Bellanov Apilli

I met with JeeHyun today to address the format the bit vectors will be in, deciding on a format he could easily convert from.We decided no a format comprising of both the attribute and its type. We also discussed the so-called complex file types (true & false) and decided to implement them as individual attributes. I implemented the idea into the FireEye conversion class I wrote. The format I chose is as follows: attribute : type. I kept the spaces between to make it more readable for JeeHyun when it comes time for him to convert it. This process is complete for code A - D, conference, and pluto. The remaining two (continue a & b) will soon be finished, once I correctly ignore the irrelevant lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment